- The same all-in-one diversification offered by mutual funds
- With the ease of trading like stocks
- Full visibility of the underlying holdings
Traditionally passive investments, today’s ETFs have evolved to offer investors access to a much wider range of investment strategies, including an increasing number of actively managed funds.
Why AXA IM for ETFs?
Our ETF platform brings together:
The extensive investment experience of our multi-disciplined portfolio management teams.
ETF expertise through our dedicated in-house Capital Markets and Structured Asset Management teams
Accessing future-focused solutions
We believe the challenges and opportunities facing investors – and the world – demand solutions designed with the future in mind.
We have an established history of product innovation that does just that, with solutions that allow investors to benefit from themes ranging from climate change to the consumer digital revolution.
Benefitting from an ETF format
- Easy access: readily traded on stock exchanges
- Liquidity: priced in real time and can be bought and sold throughout the day
- Transparency: portfolio holdings disclosed every day
Our initial ETF offering is built on a foundation of:
- Over 20 years’ experience as a leading Responsible Investor
- Our proprietary listed impact framework
- A blend of long-standing qualitative and quantitative equity expertise actively investing in themes such as climate and biodiversity
AXA IM ETFs offer easy access to our key strengths as well as the opportunity to further enhance our investment offering as economies, markets and client needs evolve.
Please note that not all of our extensive range of funds is offered in every jurisdiction, but only in those countries in which these investment funds have been authorised for distribution and the granted distribution authorisation continues to exist. Currently, our range of ETF funds is available in the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Sweden. This offer may change and new jurisdictions may be added.
No assurance can be given that our investment strategies will be successful. Investors can lose some or all of their capital invested. Our strategies are subject to risks including, but not limited to: equity; emerging markets; global investments; investments in small and micro capitalisation universe; investments in specific sectors or asset classes specific risks, liquidity risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, legal risk, valuation risk, operational risk and risks related to the underlying assets.