The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. In the ongoing process of WCAG 2.1 compliance, AXA-IM is carrying out the multiannual scheme with its detailed accessibility strategy and actions.
Measures to support accessibility
AXA-IM takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AXA-IM website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessbility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Accessibility statement supplies on AXA IM Nordics Website.
AXA-IM website is partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially compliant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that 76.2% of the Double-A (AA) level WCAG 2.1 criteria are met.
- 32 compliant criteria
- 10 non-compliant criteria
- 10 non-applicable criteria
Contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AXA-IM website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for AXA-IM website:
- When the user hovers the mouse for all the articles and interactive links/buttons, the title attribute is the same as the element text.
- There is no "title" for the video. Screen readers users won't have this information.
- No audio-description is provided for the videos
- For graphs in the article, there is no explanation for screen reader users.
- For all decorative images, alternative text is given.
- When we navigate and want to see some articles, we have the same title
- "View fund" or "Learn More" that is repeated. That's not clear for the screen reader users.
- For the homepage and the other pages, contrast ratio between text and background is not conform (<4,5)
- PDF are not completely accessible. Some headings are not present and lists are not read by the screen reader
- Headings are not correct for one page
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement has been issued on 2021/03/02.
Technologies used to build this web site:
The testing has been performed using a combination of user agent and screen reader as the following:
- Google Chrome
Accessibility check up has been performed using the following tools:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Audited WCAG 2.1 pages
- AXA IM Homepage
- Responsible Investing
- Investment Strategies
- Fixed Income
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Important Information
- Cookie Banner
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact us at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
Write a message to the Equality of Human Right Commission (UK) or contact them by phone : 0808 800 0082